For a short video demonstrating the processes, please visit: How to Request A Distribution
Distributions can be requested online via your account with Jocelyn Pension Consulting. Distributions can be requested via:
1. Online Request - Details provided below
2. Via Paper Form - The Paper Form is located under the Forms & Reports menu of your participant website. Choose Annual Notices, Forms and Fee Disclosures from the drop-down menu and then expand the Form Group: Distribution Forms. NOTE: If your Plan allows for joint and survivor benefits, a Paper form is your only option at this time.
Two Important things to note when submitting your distribution request:
1. Be sure to review the Special Tax Notice Regarding Plan Payments which discloses the tax implications of each method of distribution. The notice can be found under Annual Notices, Forms and Fee Disclosures and the Form Group: Distribution Forms
2. For security purposes, we require a copy of a color copy of a US Government Issued ID in order to process your distribution. This can be sent to us via a secure link during the online distribution process, or by email to email@example.com.
To begin your online distribution request, from your participant dashboard choose the Loans and Distributions menu.
Next, using the dropdown under Termination Distribution, select the termination type.
Once the termination type has been selected, the GET STARTED button will appear. Select this button to move to the next step.
The Account Balance Summary will provide a detail of your balance by each contribution source (Pre-tax, Roth, Employer) and the amount that you are vested in each of those sources. If you believe that your balances are not correct, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-840-6440. If you have an outstanding Loan, please be sure to review the NOTE ABOUT LOANS. Once you have reviewed your balances, select Next.
Review the address information we have on file for you. If applicable, make any appropriate changes, and then select Next.
Next, you will select how the funds should be distributed:
1. A lump sum cash payment to you - Note, applicable taxes will be withheld
2. Rollover to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or a qualified plan with another employer
3. A combination of 1 and 2
If you have both Pre-tax and Roth funds, you will need to enter payment details for both.
Next, select the payment method for the funds. At this time we do not allow ACH payments so the only option listed will be a check. Note, if you are rolling to a Schwab IRA you will need need to select check, however, your funds will be transferred automatically from your current account to the Schwab IRA.
Enter the appropriate mailing information of where you would like to be sent. For rollovers, you can choose to have them mailed to your address on file or directly to the financial institution. Select Save and then Next.
Next, review the certification statements regarding your distribution. Once you have reviewed, select the box and then choose Next.
You will have one final opportunity to review your distribution instructions. Please be sure to review the details carefully and select Back if any changes are needed. If everything looks good, select Submit.
You will receive a confirmation page letting you know that your request has been submitted successfully. Additionally, you will receive an email detailing your request instructions. NOTE: At this time you can submit a copy of a color copy of a US Government Issued ID by clicking on SECURED LINK. We will be unable to process your request until your ID has been received.