The following are best practice suggestions for ensuring that your payroll uploads to Jocelyn Pension Consulting are error-free:
- Participant Eligibility: if you have questions regarding participant eligibility or plan entry, you can check the Plans Summary Plan Description located on your sponsor account at Jocelyn Pension Consulting.
- New Participant Loans: when you have a new participant loan, be sure to start loan payments when you submit payroll, and cease payments on paid-off loans.
- Off Cycles Payrolls: please send an email to email@example.com to let us know when you are running an Off Cycle payroll outside of your normally scheduled payroll dates.
- Payroll Uploads: please remember to double-check that you are uploading your payroll file to the correct payroll date slot. The payroll date in our system references the pay date of your payroll. The first slot should be the correct pay date.
- Confirm Payroll Totals: when you upload your payroll file, always double-check your totals to ensure you are submitting accurate contribution totals. Contributions are broken down by Total Payroll Deposit and then total by each source.